Spotlight on the Issues with The Honorable Jason Isaac – Life:Powered
October 6 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Please join the us for an afternoon with the Honorable Jason Isaac on the Life:Powered initiative, a project of the Texas Public Policy Foundation. Jason Isaac is Director of Life:Powered with the goal to raise America’s energy IQ.
CLICK HERE to register for the webinar.
Prior to joining Life:Powered, Jason, a fourth-generation native Texan, was elected four times as the State Representative for Hays and Blanco counties in the Texas Hill Country. He served on the Energy Resources and Environmental Regulation committees, among others. During his eight years of service, he successfully passed legislation to reduce taxes, strengthen election integrity, improve public education, preserve Second Amendment rights, protect local groundwater, and protect private property rights. He was repeatedly honored for his commitment to limited government and proved to be an effective leader, excelling at both advocating for conservative principles and working across the aisle to find responsible solutions for the future of the Lone Star State.
Jason has appeared on national news shows, and his commentaries have been published in The Hill, The Washington Examiner, the Daily Caller, and other publications. Jason is a graduate of Stephen F. Austin State University and serves as a high school lacrosse coach. He lives in Hays County with his wife, Carrie, and two sons.
Exclusive Webinar Sponsorship
The Texas Alliance of Energy Producers is hosting online webinars to better serve our members during these challenging times limiting in-person meetings. Webinars will be hosted every two weeks or on an as needed basis and will be recorded for later viewing.
To provide this additional service, the Texas Alliance is seeking sponsorships to enable these online tools and highlight our incredible sponsors.
For more information or to sign up as a sponsor, please contact Senior Vice President Jo Ann Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title Webinar Sponsorship Cost: $1,500 Includes:
• Up to three dedicated email blasts of sponsor recognition to full membership (7,500 hits on distribution list) prior to the event, including hyperlink to sponsor website. Dependent upon receipt of sponsorship commitment.
• Recognition by MC of sponsorship at start and end webinar
• Customized script promoting corporate sponsor and business offerings
• Customized event border recognizing sponsor throughout webinar
• Company logo recognition on Texas Alliance website promoting upcoming event
• Listing of Company sponsorship included in all follow-up emails, articles or news releases