Oil & Gas PAC
The goal and mission of the Texas Alliance Oil & Gas PAC quite simply is to elect state officials who favor the development of oil and gas resources. Many members of the Alliance receive campaign solicitations from a variety of candidates, but don’t have the time to research those candidates’ records. The Texas Alliance of Energy Producers will interview candidates and distribute funds to those with a pro-energy agenda.
CLICK HERE to donate to the Texas Alliance PAC using our PDF contribution form.
In detail, the Texas Alliance Oil & Gas PAC strives to:
– Protect, preserve and further free enterprise and the delivery of energy in a market based system through effective political action.
– Promote and strive for the improvement of government by encouraging and stimulating Alliance members, industry representatives, stock holders, employees and families of Texas energy companies and others to take a more active role and effective part in governmental affairs.
– Encourage Alliance members, employees and their families, and employees of Texas energy companies to understand the nature and actions of their government, as to important political issues and the records of office-holders or candidates for elective office.
– Assist Alliance members, employees and their families in organizing themselves for more effective political action and in carrying out their civic responsibilities.
– Support those office-holders, candidates and issues whose actions and policies promote the best interests of the members of the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers, as outlined in policy determined by the Board of Directors of the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers.