Environmental Compliance Project
Texas Alliance Launches
New Environmental Compliance Project
What is the Environmental Compliance Project?
Oil and gas producers and operators face new challenges in complying with state and federal environmental regulations, regulatory agencies have increased enforcement and fines. The Texas Alliance of Energy Producers has implemented an Environmental Compliance Project that brings together the top companies that specialize in environmental laws and regulations with the independent oil and gas production sector. Companies enrolled in the Environmental Compliance Project have made a commitment to the Alliance to provide quality services and give their client peace of mind.
The Alliance Environmental Compliance Project objectives are:
(1) bring together environmental experts and oil and gas operators who need help complying with state and federal environmental regulations;
(2) to provide professional services to the members of the Texas Alliance of Energy Producers; and
(3) to provide an effective marketing plan for members of the Alliance Environmental Compliance Project.
Project members will be available to answer questions from Alliance members regarding state and federal environmental issues. Alliance members will receive special incentives and discounts based upon the type of consulting service requested. Alliance Environmental Compliance Project members will be utilized as speakers at environmental conferences conducted by the Alliance.
– One complimentary half-page color ad in NewsLine, and the Membership Directory & Buyers’ Guide.
– Special discounts at Alliance meetings for sponsorships and advertising.
– Your company will be listed as a member of the Alliance Environmental Compliance Project on the Alliance’s web page and in the Buyers’ Guide and Membership Directory.
– Opportunity to print on your letterhead, business cards, brochures, etc. that your company is a member of the Alliance Environmental Compliance Project with the Alliance logo.
The cost to join the Environmental Compliance Project is $1,000 in dues per year to the Alliance. Please fill out this form and send it to:
Texas Alliance of Energy Producers
Address: 900 8th Street, Suite 400, Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Phone: (940) 723-4131 – Fax: 940-723-4132.
Current Environmental Compliance Project Members:
14909 N. Kelly Avenue
Edmond, OK 753013
(405) 757-4908 Ext. 120
Texas Heat of the Permian Basin
Senior Project Manager
P.O. Box 12147
Odessa, TX 79768